I am away today, back tomorrow.
Here is a general outline for your PSA Project. Remember, for more information, refer to the PSA page at the top.
Timeline and checklist for things to do.
- Brainstorm in small groups and came up with as many ideas as possible. (2 days, do this today!)
- Analyze the ideas you come up with, eliminate ones that will be impossible to do.
- Pick your best idea, run it by Mr. Martinez and people not in your group.
- Develop a detailed storyboard and script.
- Shot a rough cut of your idea. Don’t worry about perfect acting, props, lighting and angles, just a basic shoot.
- Edit your footage in iMovie.
- Show your work to the GWAC (Guelph Wellington Action Committee) for feedback.
- Shoot and edit your polished final version of your PSA
- Submit to GWAC for preview and voting of favourite PSA (Absolute last day for editing film is Monday, April 11th)
- Attend launch of PSA